Hello Friends .. Are you looking for the Amazon World Maths Day Quiz Answers, then you have come to at right place. Play this exciting quiz and you have the best chance to win Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
You can check all answers of the Amazon World Maths Day Quiz below:
Read Also: Rabindranath Tagore Quiz Amazon
Amazon World Maths Day Quiz Answers win Rs. 20000 Pay Balance –
Question 1 – In 2019, UNESCO proclaimed that 14th March would be observed as International Day of Mathematics. 14th March is also celebrated as what?
Answer – Pi Day
Question 2 – An organization called _____ Learning also organizes World Maths Day – an international celebration of mathematics. Fill in the blanks?
Answer – 3P
Question 3 – In the movie ‘A Beautiful Mind’, Russel Crowe plays the role of which famous mathematician?
Answer – John Nash
Question 4 – In 2018, New Delhi born Akshay Venkatesh won which of these awards, named in honour of a Canadian mathematician?
Answer – Fields Medal
Question 5 – 1729 – the smallest number that can be expressed as a sum of two cubes in two different ways is named after which two mathematicians?
Answer – Hardy and Ramanujan
Question 6 – ‘Puzzles to puzzle you’, ‘In the Wonderland of Numbers’ and ‘The Book of Numbers’ are all written by which mathematical genius?
Answer – Shakuntala Devi
Amazon World Maths Day Quiz Details –
Quiz Name: Amazon World Maths Day Quiz
Prize: Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Contest Starting Date: 13th Jan 2022
Contest Ending Date: 26th Feb 2022
Quiz Availability On: Amazon App Only.
How to Play Amazon World Maths Day Quiz –
1. Download Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. You need to Sign up to your Amazon App account.
3. Go to Home Page and select “Programs and Features” and then select “Funzon” option.
4. Select “Amazon World Maths Day Quiz” & Play this Quiz Today.
Terms and Conditions –
1. This Contest will start from 13th Jan 2022 to 26th Feb 2022.
2. In This Quiz Total 1 Winner & Lucky Winner will be selected by the random draw.
3. You should be a legal resident of India and Select your country as India in your Amazon account.
4. To claim the prize you should have any one document – (Driving License/ Voter Id/ PAN Card/ Aadhar Card).
Read this Also –