Hii friends .. Are you looking for the Amazon March Quiz Answers, then you have come to at right place. You can play this quiz and get a chance to win Rs. 15000 Amazon Pay Balance.
You can find the list of correct answers of the Amazon March Quiz below:
Amazon March Quiz Answers win Rs.15000 Pay Balance –
Question 1 – Mahatma Gandhi started the famous Dandi march on 12th of march from his ashram on the banks of which river?
Answer – Sabarmati
Question 2 – One of the authors of the book on cricket, ‘Shadow Across the Playing Field’, which author cum politician was born on 9th March 1956?
Answer – Shashi Tharoor
Question 3 – “Keep calm. Stay wise. Be Kind” is the 2021 theme of which annual day that is observed every year on 20th March?
Answer – International day of Happiness
Question 4 – On march 23rd, 2021 which unique celebration will take place in Barsana, where woman hit men with sticks as they shield themselves?
Answer – Lathmar Holi
Question 5 – Based on the story of Carol Danvers, who would play a key role in defeating Thanos, what marvel movie released in March 2019?
Answer – Captain Marvel
Amazon March Quiz Details –
Quiz Name: Amazon March Quiz
Prize: Rs. 15000 Amazon Pay Balance
Contest Starting Date: 1st March 2021
Contest Ending Date: 31st March 2021
Quiz Availability On: Amazon App Only.
How to Play Amazon March Quiz –
1. Download Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. You need to Sign up to your Amazon App account.
3. Go to Home Page and select “Programs and Features” and then select “Funzon” option.
4. Select “Amazon March Quiz” & Play this Quiz Today.
Terms and Conditions –
1. This Contest will start from 1st March 2021 to 31st March 2021.
2. In This Quiz Total 6 Winners & All Lucky Winners will be selected by the random draw.
3. You should be a legal resident of India and Select your country as India in your Amazon account.
4. To claim the prize you should have any one document – (Driving License/ Voter Id/ PAN Card/ Aadhar Card).
Read this Also –