Hii friends .. Are you looking for the Amazon National Science Day Quiz Answers, then you have come to at right place. You can play this quiz and get a chance to win Rs. 20000 Amazon Pay Balance & many more.
You can find the list of correct answers of the Amazon National Science Day Quiz below:
Amazon National Science Day Quiz Answers win Rs. 20000 Pay Balance –
Question 1 – The Raman Effect was discovered while CV Raman was working in the Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science in which city?
Answer – Kolkata
Question 2 – The theme for National Science Day 2021 is ‘Future of STI: Impact on Education, Skills and Work’. What does I in STI stand for?
Answer – Innovation
Question 3 – After completing his degree in aeronautical engineering, which of these organisations did APJ Abdul Kalam join in 1958?
Answer – DRDO
Question 4 – The Physical Research Laboratory in Ahmedabad founded in 1947, started researching cosmic rays, its operations began from whom residence?
Answer – Vikram Sarabhai
Question 5 – Which Indian scientist developed the Galena detector, one of the early semiconductor devices?
Answer – Jagdish Chandra Bose
Amazon National Science Day Quiz Details –
Quiz Name: Amazon National Science Day Quiz
Prize: Rs. 20000 Amazon Pay Balance
Contest Starting Date: 23rd February 2021
Contest Ending Date: 3rd March 2021
Quiz Availability On: Amazon App Only.
How to Play Amazon National Science Day Quiz –
1. Download Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. You need to Sign up to your Amazon App account.
3. Go to Home Page and select “Programs and Features” and then select “Funzon” option.
4. Select “Amazon National Science Day Quiz” & Play this Quiz Today.
Terms and Conditions –
1. This Contest will start from 23rd February 2021 to 3rd March 2021.
2. In This Quiz Total 5 Winners & All Lucky Winners will be selected by the random draw.
3. You should be a legal resident of India and Select your country as India in your Amazon account.
4. To claim the prize you should have any one document – (Driving License/ Voter Id/ PAN Card/ Aadhar Card).
Read this Also –