Ok, if you want to get skilled in Six Sigma, Project Management, and Cyber Security, then you have landed in the right place. We have brought you the entire GreyCampus, all kinds of skills, certifications provided by it
So, GreyCampus is there to make you skilled. Let me tell you what they have achieved and what they will provide. GreyCampus has made 87% of careers enrolling in their programs. They offer more than 30 programs and have advanced more than 100,000 careers in their journey.
Fine, you are not the only one. Learners from more than 40 countries from more than 1000 institutes have already enrolled. So, keep reading if you want to know all about GreyCampus, its skills and certifications, and a review of its campuses.
Skills and Certifications- Every Course Available On GreyCampus.
Here we are going to discuss in detail all the online courses provided by GreyCampus. There are a total of 34 courses provided by GreyCampus. These courses are subdivisions of four major divisions. The GreyCampus has divided its courses into the following criteria. Here is everything you need to know in a nutshell:
- Project Management- 8 Certification Programs
- Quality Management- 6 Certification Programs
- Cyber Security- 5 Certification Programs
- Others- 15 Certification Programs
Project Management provided by GreyCampus has 8 certification courses. In this section, you will learn about how to manage a project thoroughly. You will learn the abilities to initiate a project, plan a project, control a project, and end the project effectively. The courses under this section include:
- PMP® Certification Training- In this training, you will be tested upon the basis of your project management knowledge. Your chances of earning increase up to 25% with this certification.
- CAPM® Certification Training- This course will expand your credibility in the field of the global market. Professionals with this certificate were also appointed at higher salaries than others.
- Agile Scrum Master Certification Training- In this certification, you will learn to master the agile process. It is a two-day online course with 8 hours per day.
- PMI-ACP® Certification Training- This course will prepare you to cover the PMI-ACP Certification Exam. Individuals with this certificate offered 28% more jobs than others.
- Prince2® Foundation Certification Training- In this course, you will be learning all the methodologies of Projects in Controlled Environments(PRINCE2). You will be a certified professional in PRINCE2 after this certification.
- PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Combo Training & Certification- This course offers specialized training to individuals who want to get skilled in international methods of PRINCE2.
- Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) Training and Certification Course- In this certification, you will get the whole knowledge of Scrum Framework. You will learn to compose a Scrum team. It will increase your credibility in the transnational market.
- Project Management Fundamentals– You will get skilled in all the fundamentals of Project Management. The demand for individuals skilled in the fundamentals of project management is quite higher than freshers.
Under quality management, you will learn to organize your project or service effectively. In quality management, GreyCampus emphasized project planning, assurance, control, and improvement. The achievement of quality of the product is the center of project management. It contains 6 certification programs.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training & Certification- You will be a master in lean six sigma methods. You will become a black belt in lean six sigma.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training & Certification- Green Belt here signifies the advanced training in Lean Six Sigma. This international certification program enhances your professional resume.
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training Course- This time yellow belt signifies the mastery of fundamental elements of Lean Six Sigma. You will get to know the financial benefits that will help you in enhancing your project’s quality.
- Lean Six Sigma Green & Black Belt Combo Training & Certification- This combo is a bonus for those who don’t want to enroll in Lean Six Sigma green and black belts separately. You can enroll in this course to get the learnings and benefits of both courses.
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training & Certification- This course is designed for freshers. This course is for those individuals who don’t have even a bit of knowledge of Lean Six Sigma.
- Six Sigma Green Belt- If you want to get a clear view of what the quality management of projects actually looks like, and all about Six Sigma Green Belt Certification, then you can surely enroll in this certification course.
For your headway career, GreyCampus has brought you several cyber security certifications courses. GreyCampus has a total of 5 cyber security courses include:
- Cybersecurity Foundations- In this certification, you will learn the foundations of cybersecurity. You will be skilled in cyber hygiene, cyber process, and various processes to prevent security dangers after enrolling in this course.
- CISSP Certification Training- Ok, you have taken the information on the foundations of cyber security. Now, it’s time to sharpen your security skills, which you can achieve by enrolling in this course.
- CompTIA A+ Certification Training- If you want to enhance your career in IT skills, then enroll in this GreyCampus Course. In this course, you will develop aptitudes in security, cloud, and data management.
- CompTIA Network+ Certification Training- In this certification, you will be introduced to the fundamentals that you can apply in extensive IT products.
- CompTIA Security+ Certification Training- The technical and administrative skills will be introduced in this certification course so that you can build a strong security network and defend it.
Besides these programs, GreyCampus has additional 15 certifications courses. You can check out the website and can go for the course of your choice. The 15 other courses offered are mentioned below:
- Microsoft Excel for Beginners
- The Ultimate HTML5 Masterclass
- Machine Learning with Python – All-in-One Bootcamp
- SQL and MySQL Masterclass
- Java Script from scratch
- Data Science with R
- React Fundamentals for Beginners
- Docker – Getting Started
- Ansible – Getting Started
- Linux – Getting Started
- Selenium for Software Testing – Getting Started
- Microsoft Project Training
- Data Science Bootcamp
- Advanced Excel Workshop
GreyCampus PMP Review:
Do you want to know about PMP in GreyCampus? Here is a brief review of what GreyCampus’s PMP looks like.
Sessions provided by GreyCampus.
First of all, before applying for the GreyCampus PMP exam, you will have to spend 35 hours learning the established project management education. The experienced trainee will teach you all the concepts of project management. And you don’t have to take tension about the quality of the content and experience of trainees as they are certified and approved by GreyCampus.
Study Materials for PMP Exam.
Talking about the PMP Exam, if you’re thinking that passing the PMP exam is easy, then you are on the wrong road. It is not a bed of roses.
The foremost advice one can give you to pass the PMP exam is to thoroughly understand and learn a Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). This guide is quite boring and thick to dissolve in your mind but it is the key to passing the exam. Other alternatives to this guide can deceive you but this guide Is a blessing to clear your PMP Exam. You should also prepare notes from IITO.
How to clear your exam on the first attempt.
For clearing the PMP exam, you will have to practice questions that are based on a particular scenario. This implies that you can’t just read the theory from the book and write in the exam. It’s not about just reading and learning. You will have to understand the concepts thoroughly to solve such scenario-based questions.
Secondly, you will have to practice more and more. As you have heard, Practice makes the man perfect. There will be 200 questions that you will have to solve in 4 hours. Each question will be of varying concepts and will have the same difficulty level.
To crack this, there is only one thing you can do. You can practice more and more questions before the exam so that you will remember the concepts of solving the questions and that you can apply them quickly to the questions appearing in the exam.
Last tip but not least, practice more and more mock tests. Be perfect in giving your 100% in those 4 hours of exams. This is the only key to passing your PMP exam on the first attempt.
So this was a quick review of GreyCampus PMP. You can’t take the PMP exam for granted. If you want to clear it on the first attempt then you will have to apply the above tips in reality. You will have to dedicate and motivate yourself towards the PMP exam.
Disadvantages of GreyCampus PMP.
There are not many disadvantages of GreyCampus PMP. There are a few that are mentioned below:
- The pricing structure is quite high. But this high pricing structure is truly worth it because of its valuable sessions and expert teachers that are approved and certified by GreyCampus.
- They provide you with the study material till when the exam is over. After that, they snatch it from you. Whereas on the other apps, for instance, Udemy, there are courses in which if you once enroll then you can keep the study material for a lifetime free of cost.
Therefore, it was all about the GreyCampus. We discussed the facilities and benefits of GreyCampus provided to their enrollees.
Here, We discussed almost all the courses provided by GreyCampus.
The courses are worth taking because of expert teachers and quality content. There are more than many courses available that you can choose according to your need or skill required.
Then we took a short review of GreyCampus PMP. Here, you’ll be learning every knowledge about the sessions provided by GreyCampus.
The conclusion is that you should surely give it a try if you want to learn something valuable.