Are you looking for the answers of Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz Answers.? If yes then you have landed to the right place. The Indian government declared 22 february to be National Mathematics Day. This was announced by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on 26 March 2012 at Madras University, named after the Indian mathematical Srinivasa Ramanujan (22 Dec 1887- 26 Apr 1920). Also 2012 would be celebrated as the National Mathematics Year. Here you will get all the easy question’s right answers of Amazon Quiz contest that will help you to get a chance to win Rs. 5000.
Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz Answers
Question 1- The National Mathematics Day is observed on the birthday of Srinivas Ramanujan born in which Indian state?
Answer – Tamil Nadu
Question 2 – Which branch of mathematics, that uses letters as symbols when calculating, takes its name from the Arabic for ‘restoring of broken parts’ ?
Answer – Algebra
Question 3 – The pattern of ‘florets’ in the head of a sunflower and the ‘fruitlets’ of a pineapple follow what famous mathematical sequence?
Answer – Fibonacci sequence
Question 4 – If you were to be dropped at a totally random point somewhere on the planet, roughly what would be your chances of landing on land?
Answer – One in three
Question 5- Multiplying 21978 by what number gives you 21978 in reverse?
Answer – 4
Amazon National Mathematics contest Details –
Quiz Name :Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz
Prize : 5,000/– Pay Balance, 10 winners
Contest Starting Date: 18th April 2022
Contest Ending Date: 28th April 2022
Quiz Availability On : Amazon App Only
How to Play National Mathematics Day Quiz –
1. Installation of the Amazon App is the first step.
2. Now Sign up.
3. Visit Home Page and go to “Programs and Features” and then select “Funzon” option.
4. Select “ National Mathematics Day Quiz ” and play the quiz contest today.
Terms and Condition
1.This Contest will start from 18th April 2022 to 28th April 2022
2. 10 Lucky winners will select.
3. You must be a Legal resident of India and select your country as India in your Amazon Account.
4. Winner should have valid ID Proof for claiming the prize (Driving License/ Voter Id, PAN Card, Aadhar Card,).
Also play – Flipkart Fake or not Quiz Answers