Amazon has come up with the latest Quiz -“Amazon Tandav Quiz”. Play this interesting quiz, you may win Rs. 5000 Amazon Pay Balance & other exciting prizes. All Answers will be updated on regular basis. You can check all answers below:
Amazon Tandav Quiz Answers Win Rs. 5000 Pay Balance –
Question 1 – Fill in the blanks with this dialogue from the trailer of Tandav- ‘Ab is Rajneeti mein __________ lani padegi’?
Answer – Chanakya Neeti
Question 2 – Which of these actresses who starred in movies such as Lekin and Rudaali, also stars in Tandav?
Answer – Dimple Kapadia
Question 3 – He character played by Mohammad Zeeshan Ayub Khan says that he would fight the election _____________. Fill in the blank?
Answer – By forming his own party
Question 4 – Which former Miss India features in the series Tandav, and is also seen in the trailer?
Answer – Sarah Jane Dias
Question 5 – Which of these actors who starred in movies such as Dil Chahta Hai and Hum Tum plays the central role in Tandav?
Answer – Saif Ali Khan
Amazon Tandav Quiz Details –
Quiz Name: Amazon Tandav Quiz
Prize: Rs. 5000(Amazon Pay Balance)
Contest Starting Date: 15th April 2022
Contest Ending Date: 30th April 2022
Quiz Availability On: Amazon App Only.
How to Play Amazon Tandav Quiz –
1. Download Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
2. You need to Sign up to your Amazon App account.
3. Go to Home Page and select “Programs and Features” and then select “Funzon” option.
4. Select “Amazon Tandav Quiz”.
5. After that Click on the Tandav Quiz image or Play Now Button.
6. Watch the Full Quiz Video and then Click to ‘start’.
7. Give the Answers of All Questions Correctly then You Enter in the Lucky Draw.
Terms and Conditions –
1. This Contest will start from 15th April 2022 to 30th April 2022.
2. There will be a total 50 winners in this quiz & All Lucky winners will be selected by the random draw.
3. You should be a legal resident of India and Select your country as India in your Amazon account.
4. For claiming the prize you should have anyone document- (Driving License/ Voter Id/ PAN Card/ Aadhar Card).
Read this Also –