Hi Guys .. Amazon has come up with latest quiz called Amazon January Edition Quiz. If you are looking for right answers then you have reached at right place, you can check all answers below:
Amazon January Edition Quiz Answers And Win Rs. 20,000 Pay Balance –
Question 1 – On January 1st, 1502 Portuguese explorers landed at Guanabara Bay, on the coast of South America and named the city what?
Answer – Rio De Janeiro
Question 2 – On January 3rd, 1959 What State Having A Landmass Of About 1/5th Of The Other States Put Together, Became The 49th US State?
Answer – Alaska
Question 3 – 15th January Is Observed As The Indian Army Day, As This Was The Day When _ Took Over As Commander In Chief. Fill In The Blanks
Answer – KM Cariappa
Question 4 – National Voter’s Day Is Observed On 25th January To Celebrate The Foundation Day Of Which Organisation?
Answer – Election Commission of India
Question 5 – In 2019 , In A Test Match Played In January, Which Indian Spinner Took A Five Wicket Haul As India Made Australia Follow On At The SCG?
Answer – Kuldeep Yadav
Question 6 – Detectives Marcus Burnett And Michael Lowrey Are The Central Characters In Which Movie Released In January 2020?
Answer – Bad Boys For Life
Question 7 – The Original Name Of Which Famous Figure From The Music Industry Having His Birthday On January 8th, Was David Robert Jones?
Answer – David Bowie
Question 8 – The Pattadakal Dance Festival, Usually Held In January Is Held In A UNESCO World Heritage Site In Which Indian State?
Answer – Karnataka
Amazon January Edition Quiz Details –
Quiz Name : Amazon January Edition Quiz
Prize : Rs. 20,000 Pay Balance
Contest Starting Date: 7th April 2022
Contest Ending Date: 30 April 2022
Quiz Availability On : Amazon App Only
How To Play Amazon January Edition Quiz –
1. Download Amazon App from Google Play store or Apple store.
2. You need to Sign up to your Amazon App account.
3. Go to Home Page and select “Programs and Features” and then select “Funzon” option.
4. Select “Amazon January Edition Quiz” and play the quiz contest today.
Terms and Conditions –
1. This Contest will start from 7th April 2022 to 30 April 2022.
2. There will be total 1 winner in this contest and Lucky winner will be selected
by a random draw.
3. You should be a Legal resident of India and select your country as India in your Amazon Account.
4. For claim the prize you should have any one of these documents- (Driving License/ Voter Id/ PAN Card/ Aadhar Card).
Read this Also –