Amazon Children’s Day Quiz Answers today is live now. If you are searching for the answers and details of Amazon Childrens Day Quiz then you have come to the right place. Amazon India has brought exciting quiz in which you can answers of few questions with correct answers and get a chance to win Lego Classic Bricks.
In order to provide you the answers of this Amazon Quiz Contest we have compiled the the list of questions and answers below so that you can play this quiz contest and win a Lego classic bricks.
Amazon Children’s Day Quiz Answers Today –
Question 1- Which prime minister’s birthday is celebrated as Children’s Day?
Answer – Jawaharlal Nehru
Question 2 – In 2013 at the age of 18, which player won a world championship medal in this sport?
Answer – PV Sindhu
Question 3 – Who among the following is India’s youngest ever Grand master in this sport?
Answer – Gukesh D
Question 4 – This movement became widespread after which 15 year old staged a protest outside the Swedish parliament in August 2018?
Answer – Greta Thunberg
Question 5 – This child prodigy built a humanoid robot at the age of 8, and also developed India’s first 3 dimensional printer. Name him.
Answer – Angad Daryani
Amazon Children’s Day Quiz Details –
|Quiz Name –||Amazon Children’s Day Quiz|
|Prize –||Lego Classic Bricks|
|Contest Starting Date –||14th November 2020|
|Contest Ending Date –||24th November 2020|
|Result Date||31st January 2021|
|Quiz Availability On||Amazon App Only|
How to Play Amazon Children’s Day Quiz –
1. You need to install Amazon App from the Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Just Sign in to Amazon App .
3. You need to visit Home Page and scroll down in Menu, then you will find the “Programs and Features” here you will click on “FunZone”.
4. Select “Amazon Children’s Day Quiz ” and play the quiz contest today.
Terms and Condition
• This Contest will start from 14th November 2020 to 24th of November 2020.
• There will be 1 lucky winner in this quiz Contest.
• You must be a Legal resident of India and select your country as India in your Amazon Account.
• For claiming the price, winner should have valid ID Proof for claiming the prize (Driving License/ Voter Id, PAN Card, Aadhar Card,).
• The successful candidates will be selected for a lucky draw and winner will be selected.
• Amazon will announce the winner on their website on or before 31st Janaury 2021.
You can also play this quiz –
We hope you would have liked this article as we have provided you all the details of Amazon Children’s Day Quiz Answers to win a Lego Classic Bricks now you can play this quiz and get a chance to win prizes. We wish you good luck for this Quiz Contest.