When it comes to travel around the world, India is one of the best destinations to explore in your specific budget. India is the only place in the world that will offer you the best mix of different languages, cultures, food, festivals, religions, beliefs etc. Every part of India has something for you which will make you more inquisitive. India is the perfect blend of traditional and modern, which makes it the best place. Also, India is an emerging IT sector and Pune is one of them. Pune, located in Mumbai, is a fast-evolving metropolitan city. It is the second-largest city in the state of Maharashtra. It is one of the best places to build your career because of the amazing educational infrastructure and job opportunities. Pune has been awarded as the second-best place to live in India.
Also, if you are looking for a place to visit in India, you can go to Pune. Everything in Pune starting with food to nightlife to climate to places to visit, everything you will see is amazing. Also, you will easily find the best hotels in Pune at your desired budget. You will find attractive historical places as well if you love to know the history of the place. Pune is full of enthusiasm and every festival is celebrated with full passion and devotion. Also, Pune has pleasant weather all year long, so you can plan to visit any time of the year. All these things are helping Pune to gain the spotlight which attracts tourists from the whole world. Also, it is well-connected with the other cities which make it easier to reach the place.
Following are some reasons why Pune is one of the best places to visit:
- Climate- In India, most of the places are either too cold or too hot of the year but Pune will offer you pleasant weather. This is one of the top reasons why locals and tourists love to visit this place. Pune is never too cold or hot but there will always be breezy air blowing making you feel fresh and calm. The main reason behind the pleasant weather is the mountains and greenery around.
- Food- If you love food, you are going to love this city. Pune food is delicious and full of variety. As Pune is the home of many people from different cultures, you will find amazing cuisines. Also, it is best for both street food lovers and for the ones who prefer restaurants. Some of the famous foods in Pune are vada pav, sabudana vada, pav bhaji, dabeli, poha, street dosa, meat kababs, momos, bajri vada, bhakarwadi, missal pav, and much more.
- Nightlife- If you love to party and dance, this is the right place for you. There are many great places where you can party the whole night. Also, many international stars perform in some of the nightclubs so you can visit there as well. Also, this place hosts music festivals like sunburn, Bacardi NH7 weekender which attracts tourists and local travelers as well.
- Shopping- This is a great place to shop local, national and international brands. There are big malls where you will get all the top brands. You can enjoy street shopping as well and you can easily bargain and get the best deals. Some of the famous shopping destinations are Koregaon Park, MG Road, FC Road, and JM Road. If you are looking for good brands, you can find them in Phoenix Market City, Amanora Town Mall, Seasons Mall and West End Mall.
- Attractions- Pune has a rich historical background so this place has many historical museums and monuments. Some of the famous places are Aga Khan Palace, Pataleshwar, the Chaturshringi Temple, the Sinhagad Fort, Shaniwar Wada, Nana Wada, Bhide Wada, Shivaji bridge, Shinde chattri and much more. The architectural game is strong is it is worth visiting.
- Views- This place offers eye-relaxing views with pleasant weather. Also, this is a great spot for people who love to capture views. This place will offer you the best views which will provide you relief from tired eyes. Some of the top hills you should visit are vetal tekdi, chaturshringi hill, Parvati hill etc. These are ideal to visit any time of the day as the views are surreal and look amazingly pretty both day and night.
- Nearby places- If you have a long trip, you can also visit the nearby places of Pune such as Mahabaleshwar, Panchgani, Lonavala, and Khandala. These places are located near Pune and you can reach their within a few minutes or hours by road. You can do trekking in these places if you are adventurous. Also, you can visit Goa as well as it is nearly 120kms from Pune. Goa is a great place to chill and enjoy beautiful beaches.
- Greenery- Even if Pune is considered a metropolitan city, you will see greenery all around. The sight of greenery will make you feel fresh when roaming around the city. All the roads have trees on both sides which make the place looks very refreshing.
- Hotels- You will easily find the best hotels in Pune as per your preference. There are 3, 4 and 5-star hotels in Pune, so you can go by your budget. Just make sure to book them in advance so that you do not face any problems at the last minute. Do explore the options online, compare the prices and then book.
So above are some of the reasons why Pune is a must-visit place in India. Because of its pleasant environment, great weather, greenery and food, this place is loved by everyone. Just do good research work before visiting this place so that you do not miss on anything. Compare the online prices, reviews and recommendations while booking hotels and look for the deals and discounts. This will give you a good deal and cut your expenses. Prior bookings will get you the rooms at less prices.