Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL) is one of the renowned banks in India that effectively and efficiently renders various services to its customers. The credit card services offered by RBL have various exclusive perks and benefits which make customers’ credit card usage experience delightful. However, due to technical glitches and errors, customers face issues like transactional errors, service delays, etc.
To ensure that every inconvenience faced by the RBL credit card users is addressed or every feedback is taken into consideration, RBL has appointed an RBL credit card customer care team that takes care of all the issues and queries of RBL customers. The customer care executives are available 24*7 to serve RBL customers.
How to Contact the RBL Credit Card Customer Care?
To contact the RBL credit card customer care team, the RBL customers can either opt for online or offline mediums –
The customers can write a detailed mail to the RBL credit card customer care team to explain the credit card issue faced by them. It would be easier for the customer care executive to resolve the matter if the mail considers basic details about the credit card like the cardholder’s name, branch name, mobile number, etc.
The customers can write a mail at –
|firstname.lastname@example.org||For queries and grievances related to RBL Bank SuperCard|
|email@example.com||For queries and grievances related to other RBL credit cards|
|firstname.lastname@example.org||For queries and grievances related to other RBL cards|
- Social Media Platforms
RBL is quite active on its social media platforms as well. The customers can reach out on any social media platforms mentioned below to address their credit card-related queries, feedback, or grievances –
- Facebook – @TheRBLBank
- Twitter – @rblbank and @RBLBankCares
- Instagram -@rbl_bank
- Linkedin – linkedin.com/company/rbl-bank
- Customer Care Number
The RBL credit card customer care is available 24*7 for RBL customers to solve their queries and grievances. The customers can contact –
|24*7 RBL Credit Card Customer Care Number||022-6232-7777|
|24*7 RBL Credit Card Customer Care Number (Toll -free)||1800-121-9050|
|RBL SuperCard Customer Care Number||022-7119-0900|
Send a text message from your registered mobile number to RBL credit card customer care team. They will call you back to understand and resolve the matter. Type the SMS in the format mentioned below and send it to 92233-66333.
|Balance Enquiry for RBL Credit Card||BAL<space>Customer ID|
|Block Credit Card Temporarily||T BLOCK <last four digits of your credit card number>|
|Block Credit Card Permanently||UBLOCK <last four digits of your credit card number>|
|Unblock Credit Card||BLOCK <last four digits of your credit card number>|
- Post a Letter
The customers can also write a letter to the RBL credit card customer care team and send it to their postal address. The team will take action accordingly to resolve the concerns of the customer. Send a letter with basic details about the credit card like the cardholder’s name, branch name, mobile number, etc at –
RBL Bank Ltd.
One Indiabulls Centre, Tower 2B, 6th Floor,
841, Senapati Bapat Marg,
Lower Parel (W), Mumbai
Phone no.: 91 22 4302 0600
Fax no.: 91 22 4302 0520
Axis Bank Grievance Redressal Mechanism
The customers can contact the Axis Bank grievance redressal system to resolve their grievances and concerns. There are three levels of grievance redressal system designed by Axis Bank –
- Level 1 – General Complaints, Requests, and Queries
There are many ways that Axis bank customers can adopt to register their concerns, requests, or grievances –
- Live Chat Support – The customers can visit https://ai.axisbank.co.in/morfeuswebsdk and share their concerns, requests, or grievances to AI support
- Toll-Free Number – Call on the toll-free number 1800-121-9050 between 8 am -8 pm to register general or product-related complaints. The customers can also check the status of their registered complaints.
- Email – Write to email@example.com to address requests, complaints, and queries
- Branch Visit – The customers can visit the closest Axis bank branch office and register their complaints.
- Level 2 – Nodal Officer
The bank understands that there will be times when the primary level resolution of certain queries, requests, or complaints might not satisfy the customers, and they would expect some reconsideration and secondary level acknowledgement. In such a scenario, the customers can reach out to the Nodal officer via various mediums –
- The customers can write an email to the Nodal officer explaining the entire situation.
- Download the complaint form and submit it to the address mentioned in the form.
- The customers can also book an appointment with the zonal Nodal officer for grievance redressal. Check out the list of Axis bank zonal Nodal officers.
- Level 3 – Principal Nodal Officer
For emergent situations, where customers do not get satisfactory resolutions from Level 1 and Level 2 redressal teams, they can contact the principal Nodal officer, who is the highest authority in charge of the Axis bank grievance redressal department. The customers can reach out to the Principal Nodal Officer via –
- Email – The customers can write an email to the Principal Nodal officer explaining the entire scenario.
Complaint Form – Download the complaint form and submit it to the address mentioned in the form.