“Having Anxiety? Don’t worry, you will be fine. Just take a breath, smile, and move on!”
The power of words can do wonders for people suffering from depression and anxiety. When something consistently triggers your mind, then soothing words give a feeling of relaxation. Anxiety is like a monster that eats away your spirit and soul. If left untreated, it can hinder your growth and be a major hurdle on your way to pursuing your dreams.
Living with anxiety requires courage to move forward, especially when your body tells you to pause or stay back.
When you or anyone around you is overwhelmed by anxiety, some anxiety-calming quotes can help you cope. However, when words are not enough to do the trick, then an anxiety-calming device may be just the thing you need. Keep reading how Anxiety calming device quotes work and what is the second alternate when words fail to help.
How do Comforting Words work for Someone with Anxiety?
When talking to someone who is experiencing anxiety, comforting words can go a long way. Try saying something like, “You’re not silly for feeling this way.” This can ease someone’s nerves. You might even try to reassure them that they are safe so that they won’t feel as though they are alone. Whether you can give them advice or listen, comforting words are essential.
If you are worried that someone might suffer from an anxiety attack, try to offer a supportive and loving environment. Try to engage in fun activities with them, or simply connect over the phone or FaceTime.
Anxiety can lead to feelings of shame and embarrassment, which can lead to isolation. People with anxiety can withdraw from their relationships. You don’t have to be strong to understand their condition because it has nothing to do with your strength. Just make sure you never criticize it.
Offering help is also helpful. Anxiety can make it hard to survive. Whether the person suffers from chronic anxiety or occasional panic attacks, offering to help them is a huge help. Open-ended questions can be particularly helpful, as they can provide a variety of options for the conversation. Also, asking them how they’re feeling will show kindness and empathy.
Best Calming Quotes for Anxiety
- “Dear friend, you are not a freak but wanted. You are necessary.”
– Jenifer Niven
- “Anxiety is nothing but a toxic cycle. Your thoughts become your worries, and your worries become your thoughts.”
- Lindsey Holmes
- “Our Anxiety Does not come from thinking about the future, but from wanting to control it.”
- Khalil Jibran
- “Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to e a prisoner of the past or a planner of the future.”
- Deepak Chopra
- “Smile, breathe, and go slowly.”
- Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Nothing diminishes anxiety more swiftly than action.”
- Walter Anderson
- “Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.”
- Saren Kierkegaard
- “If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the breath.”
- Amit Ray
- “There is no actual Natural stress or anxiety In the world; all your thoughts create these false beliefs. You cannot package stress, touch it, or see it; only people are engaged in the stressful thinking.”
- Wayne Dyer
- “If you don’t like something, change; if you can’t change it, then change how you think about it.”
- Mary Engelbreit
- “Anxiety doesn’t empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strength.”
- Charles Spurgeon
- “ Neither comprehension nor learning can occur in an atmosphere of anxiety.”
- Rose Kennedy
- “Every tomorrow has two handles; either we can take hold of it with the handle of anxiety or the handle of faith.”
- Henry Ward Beecher
- “Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.”
- Psalm 55:22
- “So do not weaken and do not grieve, and you will be superior if you are [true] believers.”
Holy Quran [3:139]
People with anxiety may feel pushed into situations, making them more uncomfortable. Frequently, they cannot control their worries, so it’s important to provide them with as much support as possible.
Is there any Other Effective Remedy or Device for Anxiety if words don’t work?
I know you would be thinking, “Words do not help all times. Depending on certain critical situations, people need an effective and quick, powerful solution to cope with severe stress and Device for anxiety attacks.”
Well, if words don’t work, there are many other methods to calm your mind, such as;
Petting a cat or drinking tea
Jumping into a cold shower
While these extreme methods may not be pleasant, they can still help you feel better in moments. And, if anxiety triggers your breathing, then breathe 5 device is your one-stop solution.
This is the best alternative one can have, apart from anxiety medications and supplements. This device has no chemical, no preservative, but it’s an innovative anxiety-calming device that can quickly help you get back to your normal condition.
Leave a Reply