Hey guys!! Are you looking for Amazon Quiz Answers Today 3rd December 2020 Quiz? if yes then this quiz is here. We daily serves the right answers of Amazon Daily Quiz. Please visit us for daily updates. You can get all the answers of questions here and get a chance to win Faburaa Grande Hammock Swing for Kids and Adults, with Accessories.
Here are the following questions of contest
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 4th December 2020 –
Question 1 – The Wildlife Institute of India, along with the Gujarat Forest Department is going to relocate which animal in different parts of India?
Answer – Asiatic Lion
Question 2 – The head of state of which country was the host of the 2020 BRICS summit, conducted virtually?
Answer – Russia
Question 3 – What are PARAM Siddhi and Mihir from India, that feature in a Global list of top 500 of their kind?
Answer – Supercomputers
Question 4 – This food item is popularly called what?
Answer – French Fries
Question 5 – This phenomenon is seen in the Southern Hemisphere. What is it called?
Answer – Aurora Australis
Amazon Daily Quiz Details –
Quiz Name :Amazon Quiz 3rd December 2020
Prize : Faburaa Grande Hammock Swing for Kids and Adults, with Accessories
Contest Starting Date: 3d December 2020
Contest Ending Date: 3rd December 2020
Result Date : 3rd December 2020
Quiz Availability On : Amazon App Only
How to Play Amazon Quiz Answers 3rd December 2020 –
1. Install Amazon App.
2. Now Sign in to Amazon App.
3. Visit their Home Page and go to “Programs and Features” and then select “Funzon” option.
4. Select “3rd December 2020 ” and play the quiz contest today.
Terms and Condition
1. This Contest will start from 3rd December 2020 at 8 am to 12 PM
2. There will be 1 lucky winner.
3. You should be Legal resident of India and select your country as India in your Amazon Account.
4. Winner should have valid ID Proof for claiming the prize (Driving License/ Voter Id, PAN Card, Aadhar Card,).
5. The successful candidates will be selected for a lucky draw.
6. Amazon will announce the winner on their website on 4th December 2020.
Also play – Flipkart fake or not quiz